1. Click on ‘Post a Job’in the menu bar
2. Select whether the job is a temporary or permanent one
3. Enter the start and end time of the job
4. Enter the start and end dates for temporary jobs and enter the start date only for permanent jobs
5. Enter the class name
6. Select Skills, Expertise and Licenses: If you are looking for specific skills, expertise and/or licenses you may select as many as you are looking for. Alternatively if you are not looking for specific skills, expertise or licenses you may leave any of those fields blank. You will need to choose at least one though. For example, if you are looking for an instructor who is licensed to teach BodyPump, you could leave skills and expertise blank and just select ‘BodyPump’from the licenses menu.
7. Add any notes you want about the job
8. Enter the full address of the job location
9. Enter the hourly rate
10. Select whether you want the job to be public (visible in searches) or whether you want the job to be kept private and therefore only those who you specifically invite to the job will be able to see it.
11. Select the box if you want all instructors who meet your criteria to automatically receive an alert about your job
12. In the advanced options you can select DBS check and public liability insurance cover.
13. Click submit